Look forward to the cooler days and nights with our new Performance Blankets featuring new Climacore insulation made from hand-laid puff ball fibers. The unique fill captures body heat within the blanket for extra insulation, heat recovery and return. Hypoallergenic clusters wick away moisture, ensuring the blanket stays dry and odor free.
Each blanket is designed with Air-X ventilated zip pockets that evacuate heat for individualized temperature control.
Choose from 3 seasonal weights Warm, Warmer and Warmest to suit your regional climate or just your personal preference.
Warm - 140 GSM
Warmer - 260 GSM
Warmest - 320 GSM
GSM [Grams per Square Meter] refers to the amount of fiber used within each of our blankets. The more fiber that is used, the higher the GSM. The Higher the GSM, the thicker and warmer the blanket is.
Blankets are machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle.
Sizes: Twin, Full/Queen, King, Cal King
Colors: White, Purple, Teal, Grey
- Air-X Ventilated pockets evacuate heat for individualized temperature control (2 pockets on Twin, 4 pockets on Full/Queen, King and Cal King.)
- Thermal protection top layer is wind resistant and ensures heat retention
- Climacore insulation made from hand-laid puff ball fibers captures your body heat within the blanket for extra insulation, heat recovery and return.
- Quilting pattern promotes even heat dissipation throughout the blanket and prevents migration of Climacore fill for thermal consistency.
- Climacore performance blend fill also wicks away moisture so the blanket stays dry and odor free.
- Hyper-Cotton comfort layer on the underside of the blanket is soft and breathable. Quick dry performance fabric blend provides fast evaporation of moisture for better rest.
- Available in 3 different seasonal weights - Warm, Warmer and Warmest - each with a different GSM.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.